" The process of attunement is what sets Reiki apart from every other form of laying on of hands or touch healing. The attunement is not a treatment - it creates the healer." Diana Stein, author, "Essential Reiki".
" After spending time with Kathy and teaching me the Reiki I Course, I have kept practising self-healing every day and I'm learning more and more about the power of reiki. For 15 years I've had a very self destructive daily habit that as much as I tried over and over again, I kept on failing to stop the repetitive behaviour. During my 21-days self healing, I found the strength to just stop! I can't tell you how much of a miracle it feels to me. It has and will continue to make a positive difference in all areas of my life. And I'm so so thankful to you Kathy - you are a warm, caring, shining light." Chrissie, 2017.
" My 1:2:1 Holy Fire Reiki levels I & II training was a transformative life-changing experience. Kathy held such a beautiful space with an angelic & loving presence. She is a very gracious, respectful & attentive teacher. This was such a blessing, I am eternally grateful." Anna Stubbs, testimonial on google, 2018.
Usui Holy Fire III Reiki, Level I,
IN-PERSON, the Full Course
(scroll up for ONLINE Courses, scroll down for in-person courses) Take this intense, detailed, practical course if you would like to give yourself calming, strengthening, balancing Reiki any time; lasts a lifetime. After this course and self-practice as instructed, your can expect to confidently give yourself full reiki treatments to promote self-healing, as well as to your family and friends. Positive physical and behavioural changes are commonly experienced after Reiki I.
Follow up with email/phone support.
Once attuned, you'll get invitations to occasional Reiki shares with meditations (£15) where you will be guided in a Reiki meditative Holy Fire Experience and perhaps Reiki movement routines or Yoga Nidra, before we exchange Reiki in turn (max. attendees respecting social distancing guidelines).
If you are already attuned to Reiki and want to add Holy Fire III, or just feel that you need a refresher course, you're welcome to attend a full day or 2-day course at half price (provide your original Reiki 1 Certificate as proof) or attend a shorter Course, see below.
- learn about Reiki, history, Reiki ideals, lineage, time and space, Holy Fire
- 4 Reiki Meditations
- Reiki Level I Placement (attunement to Reiki)
- how to treat yourself, friends, family and pets
- scan people and things
- self-protection, space clearing
- mindfulness, relaxation techniques, meditations
- Holy Fire Reiki Experiences and visualisations
- understand the subtle energy body
- how to balance chakras, clear meridians and nadis, brighten auras and energise our body's systems
- eastern and western Reiki hand positions
- contraindications, cautions
- healing crises in case they arise
- ways to clear harmful negativity
- detailed Reiki Manual and Certificate.
Follow up with self-treatments for 21 days to allow your whole being to absorb the high Reiki energies across all chakra and auric levels and escalate your energy. This 21 days self-healing ensures your Reiki is robust and fully available to you and those you give it to. It's important to keep yourself properly hydrated as this enhances the effectiveness of reiki treatments. Keep me updated with your reiki journey - it lasts a lifetime! You can additionally book confidential coaching sessions to expand your personal wishes and progress your dreams.
Invitations to occasional Reiki Shares with guided, meditative Holy Fire Experiences and Yoga Nidra. Meet other Reiki people, share stories, ask questions and receive Reiki from as many as four people at once. You can still book Reiki treatments with me afterwards for yourself.
Healing Attunements are available if you suffer any life crises in the future, for the price of a Reiki treatment (1 hour).
£185 for Reiki Level 1 Course:
4 colleagues/family/friends Reiki Level 1 Course, £700 (saving £40 each):
Usui Holy Fire III Reiki, Level I, short course
- Level I learnings
- Practice Reiki on yourself and others
- How to scan energies
- Pre-Attunement Holy Fire Experience
- Level I Attunement
4 friends, £560 (save £60):
Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki
Level II (Practitioner) Course
at 117 Casino Avenue, Herne Hill, Southwark, London SE24 9PP
Two half-days, eg. Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, or weekdays.
London SE24 is a COVID-19 Tier 5 risk area so in-person meetings may be available from May 2021, all being well.
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ONLINE Courses)
£275 (group discounts available; £25 discount if you've taken Level I with me)
We respect and encourage social distancing, wearing face masks as appropriate, hand sanitizing. (If you can't attend the whole Course, some of this could be with Zoom meetings or videophone, with a shorter duration in person; I'm flexible). Meanwhile, you will have Reiki's magical hands to use from Day 1. Numbers are kept to maximum of only 4 attendees in London to respect social distancing guidelines, and wearing of face masks practicing reiki on each other. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Take this thorough, in-depth Level II course if you'd like to develop your existing Reiki and help more people in this uniquely healing way, and have been attuned to Reiki for at least 3 months. Reiki Level II typically promotes additional mental and emotional changes. A few weeks afterwards and with sufficient home practice, you can expect to confidently send Distant Reiki as well as reiki for others, and set up as a Reiki Practitioner (with your country's insurance for complementary therapists).
- Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki, level II Placement (attunement)
- review of your Reiki level I
- increase your spirituality and connection to Reiki
- scanning, what to do, and practice on people and things
- 3 powerful Holy Fire III Reiki meditation Experiences
- 3 sacred Reiki symbols and the Holy Fire symbol, and how to use them
- what you might experience when giving reiki to others
- a lot of Reiki practice on yourself and each other
- how to do distance/absent Reiki, for your home, family/friends, important events and goals, anywhere, any time
- Beaming Reiki
- all you need to know to develop your own Reiki practice should you wish to become a Practitioner of Reiki.
- how to use it alongside your current work, life, meditations, exercise, yoga etc.
- You will be asked to invite a friend or family member to the course (for 1 hour only) to give a reiki treatment - they'll get lovely reiki free, and I can assess your giving a Reiki treatment
- my online Reiki Level II Manual
- William Lee Rand levels I & II Holy Fire Reiki Manual (worth around £30)
- Certificate (use this to obtain Practitioner insurance and memberships)
- light refreshments
- Invitation to regular Reiki Shares with specific guided Meditations and Holy Fire Experiences, ask questions, share stories with other Reiki people.
£25 off if you took Level I with me previously.
If you already have Reiki level II and would like to add Holy Fire III, you can attend this course for half price on presentation of your original Reiki II Certificate and proof of membership to a Reiki organisation. The benefit of adding Holy Fire to your Reiki is that Reiki will go direct, undiluted, to the recipient - not through you - and direct to you as well. If you've not practiced Reiki for a long while, you can also take this course to remind yourself of why you love reiki, how simple it is to use, and how and when to use it in your life. Contact me to start this part of your Reiki journey.
Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki:
ART/Master and Teacher Courses
ART stands for Advanced Reiki Training. ART is combined with Master level training, at a Course lasting 3 consecutive days. Additional Teacher training can take up to 1 year, consisting of several meetings spread over a year. You will also benefit from a year of mentoring, guidance and support. The commitment to healing is for a lifetime and becoming a Reiki Master Teacher is a calling, a vocation. During lockdown, some of this course can be live online or videophone. Contact me for availability and tell me why you'd like to be a Reiki Master.
Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki, Master level course
- in-person training days by mutual arrangement, and ongoing support by email, phone, for a year
- review of Reiki I, II, III (ART/Master) and Holy Fire III
- the purpose of Reiki Teacher Training
- teaching Reiki
- setting up your own courses
- finding clients
- healing crises - what to do
- Reiki meditations and Holy Fire Experiences
- learn how to give Placements (attunements/ignitions) and Holy Fire Experiences
- how to deliver Spirit Attachment Release
- daily exercises
- sit in and help teach Reiki Level I or II courses
- Usui Holy Fire III Reiki Master Teacher Certificate
By the end of your Teacher training and practice over the year, you will be ready to teach Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki, at all levels, with confidence.
Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki, ART/Master level (3 days), £350.
Teacher training, over the following year, £300.
Contact me for dates and to tell me why you'd like to become a Reiki Master and/or Teacher; let's speak over the phone or in person.
Pay by exact cash (in person), bank transfer (email me for details) or Paypal buttons below. Contact me to continue with your Reiki lifestyle.
Reiki I Course was an unforgettable experience in my life. Before attending the course I was quite nervous but Kathy taught me gently, she patiently made everything easier and understandable. I am so thankful for that. Several months afterwards, I tried to give others reiki; they all felt miracle and amazing. I believe I am giving Reiki as well as my love and kindness to them, just like Kathy gives her love and care to us. Reiki is changing my life, it makes my life positively with hope. Love, Vivi."
Straight after the Reiki I Course: "One of the most obvious changes for me is that I slept way better than before. My feeling is becoming stronger and I believe I will experience more in the following days. I am really looking forward to it."
Vivi is a beautiful Chinese girl studying in the UK.